Personal data protection
By browsing these pages, automatically you are providing the web server with information related to your IP address (unique identifier for the transmission of packages between computers connected to the Internet), date and time of access, the hyperlink that has redirected you here, your operating system and the browser used.
Without prejudice to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (herein after, AEPD) considers the IP as personal data, the Owner cannot obtain for itself nor has it the intention of doing so unless it causes any prejudice, any information about the owner of the corresponding Internet connection. This data will only be stored and used for the control and statistics regarding access and visits to the web, and, under no circumstances, will it be communicated or ceded to third parties.
The data obtained in the web contact form will be under the custody of the treatment manager:
APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS Y RADIOFRECUENCIA, S.L. (AERF) – Co. Reg. No.: B-61840732 - C/ Sot dels Pradals, 4 (Vic) – 938864424 - email@example.com
During the treatment of your personal data we apply the following principles that are in line with the demands of the European regulation regarding data protection:
• Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: We will always request your consent for the treatment of your personal data and, with the specific purpose of previously and with absolute transparency, informing you.
• Principle of data minimisation: We are only going to ask for data that is strictly necessary and related to the purposes for which they are requested.
• Principle of storage period limitation: The data will be kept during no more than the time required for the purposes of the treatment, depending on that purpose. We will inform you about the corresponding storage period in the case of subscriptions and we will periodically review our lists and we will delete those registers that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such way as to guarantee suitable security for personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. We take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
The data is provided through a contact form in which we only request the following personal data: name and surnames, telephone, e-mail, company, activity, country, town, address and observations to answer any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding our services.
APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS Y RADIOFRECUENCIA, S.L. does not sell, rent or cede personal data that may identify a user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaboration with other professionals may take place and, in these cases, the user’s consent is required, informing the user about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out under the strictest security standards.
There are other purposes for the treatment of your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance of the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this web to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it gathers.
• To support and improve the services offered through this web.
• Other, non-identifying data, is also gathered and this is obtained through cookies that are downloaded onto the user’s computer when browsing this web and the details of which are explained in our cookies policy.
• To manage the social networks. APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS Y RADIOFRECUENCIA, S.L. may be present on the social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out on the people who become followers on the social networks of the pages of APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS Y RADIOFRECUENCIA, S.L. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access norms that belong to the social network where they come from in each case and previously accepted by the user. Your data will be treated for the purposes of correctly administrating presence on the social networks, informing about activities, products or services offered by APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS Y RADIOFRECUENCIA, S.L., as well as any other purpose that is permitted by the social network legislation. Under no circumstance will we use social network follower profiles to send publicity in an individual way.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: acceptance.
The data categories treated are identifying data.
Especially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we store your data?
The personal data provided will be stored:
• While there is a trade relationship.
• Until the interested party requests its suppression.
• Period starting from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
Secret and security of data:
APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS Y RADIOFRECUENCIA, S.L. is committed to the use and treatment of the data, respecting your confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save and adapt all the measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with what is established in current legislation regarding data protection.
The transmission of data between the server and the web user, and in feedback, is totally encoded or encrypted.
APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS Y RADIOFRECUENCIA, S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS Y RADIOFRECUENCIA, S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorised to process client data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will do so confidentially (through contractual or legal obligation).
When there is a security incident, APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS Y RADIOFRECUENCIA, S.L. will notify the user about it without undue delay and will provide the opportune information related to the security incident as it is known and reasonably requested by the user.
Exactitude and veracity of data:
The user is the solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data we receive.
The user guarantees and answers to, in all cases, the exactitude, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and is committed to keeping it duly updated. The user accepts to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent:
The consent given, both for the treatment and the cession of the interested parties’ data, is revocable at any time by communicating so to the treatment manager in the terms established in this policy to exercise the ARCO rights. This revocation will not be, in any case, of a retroactive nature.
Treatment manager: APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS Y RADIOFRECUENCIA, S.L. (AERF) – Co. Reg. No.: B-61840732 - C/ Sot dels Pradals, 4 (Vic) – 938864424 - firstname.lastname@example.org